Lenovo has launched a new smartphone in India. Dubbed Vibe B, it’s an entry-level device which is powered by MediaTek MT 6735 M SoC and sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA display. RAM is 1 GB, while internal memory is 8 GB (expandable up to 32 GB).
- The camera department is handled by 5MP main unit and a 2MP front shooter.
- Measuring 132.5 x 66 x 9.9mm and weighing in at 144g, the handset runs Android Marshmallow.
- A 2,000mAh battery is there to keep the lights on.
The Vibe B carries a price tag of INR 5,799, ($87).
- Lenovo has reportedly launched a new entry-level smartphone for the Indian market, called Vibe B. The India launch of the Lenovo Vibe B was reported by an established Mumbai-based retailer, who claims the smartphone has been priced at Rs. 5,799 (best buy price) and will be available from Friday, March 10.
- Lenovo Vibe B smartphone will come in Matte Black and Matte White color options. Notably, the smartphone has been listed on the company’s global site – but it’s not yet listed on the company’s India site. We’ve reached out to the Lenovo India for confirmation, and will update this story when we receive a response.
- The Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Lenovo Vibe B sports a 4.5-inch (480×854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display and is powered by a 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 M 64-bit processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The smartphone is said to sport a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The smartphone bears 8 GB of inbuilt storage, which is expandable via micro-SD card (up to 32 GB). The Lenovo Vibe B packs a 2000 mAh removable battery which claims to offer 11.3 hours of talktime and 7.3 days active standby on 4G network.
- Connectivity options for the Lenovo Vibe B include 4 G LTE, 3 G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth 3.0, USB OTG, and Micro-USB. The smartphone also features a 3.5mm headphone jack and FM radio. The handset measures 132.5 x 66 x 9.9 mm and weighs 144 grams.