How to create a boot animation from a GIF
This tutorial will teach you how to create a boot animation from a GIF image, the process is way simple! We will be using the app ROM Toolbox, it is available in Google Play. Actually I use the pro version, so I can’t tell if using the lite version the result will be the same.
What do you need:
- ROM Toolbox app (download it from Google Play or just the APK in attachment).
- GIF which will be transformed into boot animation.
1. Put your desired GIF image in sdcard
2. Open the ROM Toolbox app
3. Slide the tabs until you come in Interface tab and choose the Boot animations option
4. Slide to Local and find your GIF image
5. Select your desired GIF image
6. Select the GIF to Boot Animation option
7. Now choose the path to save the animation and press OK.(You can also change the FPS and the filename)
8. Now you just have to install and enjoy!
[amazon_link asins=’B078NCL7GK,B07119SM1S,B01MXLZIDS,B01MRZFBBH,B076MM5LM7,B074PT27YT’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’techjusticeus-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’07b49976-0695-11e8-ae89-b15553d10564′]