Hanging Problems: Sometime android mobile stop there work then we call it hanging problems. Mobile hanging problem is one of most common problem. How you can solve the problem? It’s not a hard work, it’s really easy if you face the problem, you should hard reset or factory reset the mobile within short time. If you face the problem with your Lenove A6000 mobile you should hard reset lenovo A6000.
Stop work: Stop work is one more common problem for any android user. Some time the android phone stop there work without notice. If you face the stop work problem then you should hard reset Lenovo A6000.
Update: After a few days the android make there new update. So, when your mobile will be show update symptoms’ your should update the mobile within short time. Otherwise the mobile will start many type of problem.
Step by Step; Lenovo A6000 Hard reset Solution
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Lenovo A6000. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons. After few sec release the power button and just keep the volume (+) button.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wipe data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Note – If you have any confusion about the solution follow the recommended video