Moto G6, G6 Plus, and G6 Play promo images leak alongside spec details
- we have the G6 series, now with 3D glass on the back – gone is the all-metal approach of the G5 models. The Moto G6 itself will ship with the Snapdragon 450 chipset on board, and a 5.7-inch 18:9 2,160×1,080 touchscreen.
- It will come with 3 or 4GB of RAM, and 32 or 64GB of storage. The dual rear cameras have 12 MP and 5 MP resolution, respectively, while a 16 MP shooter will be on the front for selfies.
- The Moto G6 Plus, on the other hand, has a larger 5.93″ display with the same resolution as its smaller sibling’s. The cameras seem to be shared between the two, but the Plus model will also have an iteration with 6GB of RAM. It will be powered by the Snapdragon 630 SoC.
- The G6 has a 3,000 mAh battery, while the G6 Plus gets 3,200 mAh. The Moto G6 Play, on the other hand, wins this competition with its huge 4,000 mAh cell. The G6 Play’s screen will be 5.7″ in size with 720p resolution. Fingerprint readers will be on all G6 models.
- The Moto G6 will be offered in black, silver,A and rose gold. The G6 Plus will come in Deep Indigo, Nimbus, and Dark Lake – taking the color naming game to a whole new level indeed.
- The G6 Play’s hues will be dark charcoal, gold, and deep blue. Price-wise, expect the G6 to retail in the US for around $240, and the G6 Plus to go for $330 or thereabouts.
[amazon_link asins=’B01N6NTIRH,B071DR8Y6X,B01MR2ZFBI,B072JKHY98,B013SGP23M,B01LW9P0H4′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’techjusticeus-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ce6bc7f3-fb8d-11e7-88a1-9ba99454fed4′]