LG V30 Oreo update begins rolling out
- LG V30 launches on 26th, followed by Android 8.0 OS
- Upgrade 500+ customers’ voices
- Upgrade LG OS preview service from 27th last month
- Improve stability and convenience and optimize for LG V30
“We will provide differentiated user experience with stable and complete software”
- LG Electronics will upgrade its operating system (operating system) of Android smartphone LG V30 to Android 8.0 ‘Oreo’ on the 26th.
- LG Electronics is the first Korean smartphone maker to upgrade its OS. It provides new fun and consumer experiences for existing LG V30 customers.
- From 27th of last month, LG Electronics has been carrying out ‘LG OS Preview’ program, which allows users of LG V30 to write ‘Oreo’ in advance. Through this program, we carefully reflected the opinions of over 500 customers received and raised the perfection of each app.
Upgrades can be done both wireless and wired. When users receive a software update notification on their smartphone, they can upgrade wirelessly or connect to a PC and upgrade using the LG Bridge program. LG Bridge can be downloaded from LG’s mobile phone download center.
Google’s latest OS ‘Oreo’, speed, battery and basic performance, as well as enhance the screen configuration, graphics and convenience features were added. You can enjoy various convenience functions such as adding picture in picture (PIP) feature that allows users to watch videos and continue viewing images on a small screen even when another app is running, and high-resolution sound source LDAC that minimizes sound source loss.
Lee Sang-kyu of LG Electronics Mobile Korea Group said, “We will provide a differentiated user experience with stable and complete software.”
Buy LG V30 on Amazon