Lenovo Vibe X3, successor of last year’s Vibe X2 surfaced back in February earlier this year along with the Vibe P1, Vibe P1 Pro and Vibe S1. The Vibe P1 and S1 went official at the IFA last week, but Lenovo did not announce the Vibe X3. The smartphone was spotted on Geekbench last month that revealed a 21-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and more details.
We already know that the smartphone has a fingerprint sensor on the back and it has dual front-facing speakers.
Lenovo Vibe X3 some specifications :
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 21MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:154×76.4×9.4mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is expected to be officially announced in coming weeks.