New Oreo Beta build V5.160 for Nokia 5 now available. Fixes the multitasking bug
- HMD Global launched an Oreo for Nokia 5 earlier this month. And now, a new beta build has started rolling out. The update arrives as build version V5.160 and weighs in at around 1,694MB.
- A new Android Oreo Beta update build is now available for Nokia 5. The build version is V5.160 and it is around 1693 MB in size. You will either be prompted to download this update or you can check by going to Settings and searching system updates and then by checking for the update.
- It is yet not clear what changes the build brings but it seems to fix the multitasking bug that didn’t go away with the first Oreo Beta for Nokia 5. We will let you know if we find anything new in this Oreo Beta build apart from the bug fix.
- In case you have a Nokia 5 and get Android Oreo Beta you can check our step by step tutorial on how to update to Oreo Beta via Nokia Beta Labs.
- Android Oreo is a significant update that brings a number of improvements in the Android user experience. It brings many new features such as picture-in-picture, autofill, integrated Instant Apps, Google Play Protect, faster boot time, and much more. In case you want to read and watch all new Android Oreo features and changes in action, you can check our article here.
- Nokia 5 received the Android Oreo Beta before Nokia 6 and we found some unnoticed changes along with all official Oreo changes and posted a complete hands-on demo of Nokia 5 running Android Oreo. It also received a redesigned camera app that Nokia 6 may get too.