New WhatsApp Business update brings labels and quick replies
WhatsApp’s app for businesses – dubbed WhatsApp Business – has started receiving a new update. A couple of new features are included in the update: quick replies and labels.
You can use quick replies to create keyboard shortcuts for frequently sent messages. Labels, on the other hand, let you organize and quickly find your customers and messages. In addition, you can now also greet customers with a greeting message.
Download Link Click here.
About WhatsApp Business
- WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate that you’re away.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
- WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
once you restore your chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will no longer be able to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. If you would like to go back, we recommend that you copy the WhatsApp Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you start using WhatsApp Business.
– New Feature: Labels. Use labels to organize and quickly find your customers and messages.– New messaging tools: use Quick replies to create keyboard shortcuts for frequently sent messages and greet customers with a Greeting message when they message you the first time.