WhatsApp Business App
- WhatsApp Business is an Android app which is free to download, and was built with the small business owner in mind.
- With the app, businesses can interact with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages.
- WhatsApp has launched a new WhatsApp Business app for small business owners to communicate with their customers.
- A lot of businesses already use WhatsApp and with this they can be more efficient and provide information better.
- Businesses can download the new app and set up their account.Compared to the standard app, the Business app will allow additional information on the profile page, such as business description, email or store address, and website, which will help customers reach them.
- The Business app will also have messaging tools that will let users send quick replies to provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages to introduce themselves to customers, and away messages when you are not available. Users will also be able to see simple message read statistics.
- The account will be marked as a Business account so customers can identify them and WhatsApp will also verify some accounts over time so customers know they have reached the official number.
WhatsApp Business is releasing today in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S., with other regions getting it later. The app is also available only on Android, which is understandable, but what is laughable is that the app isn’t available in WhatsApp’s two biggest markets, India and Brazil.
By WhatsApp’s own admissions, over 80% of small businesses in these markets use WhatsApp and it makes no sense not to launch the app there first.
You can download the app from the link below.
Google Duo lets you make calls to contacts without installing app